Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tommy Lasorda

With the New Year, here's my Top 5 Songs of 2012:

5: Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe
5a: Japandroids, The House ThatHeaven Built
Man Crush Alert: The Drummer is wearing a Hot Snakes t-shirt. 5b: The Avett Brothers, Live & Die 5c: The Lumineers, Ho Hey

4: Mrs. Magician, Nightlife This my fave of their album Strange Heaven (SPOILER ALERT!) will be on my Top 5 Albums list.

3: Hot Water Music, State of Grace
So good. I wish Drw was around for this. I think HWM would ave made him proud to put this in his ears

2: The White Wires, Girly, Girly, Girly

All their songs on youtube are sugary delicious.

1: Rocket from the Crypt, He's a Chef

When I found out my FAVORITE band had gotten back together, I was floored. You don't how many hours I spent looking for this clip, 100s. Out of the approx. 38,000 time watched, I'm sure I've pdded that by 1000 or so. I cn't stop smiling when I hear or watch this. If they don't play the states, I'm going to be disappointed.

Tomorrow... Albums.

See you in the future...

No comments: