Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Edgar Renteria

After a few days in sunny Southern California & battling of the never ending cold, I give you my Top 5 books of oh 12 (ALL YA):

5: Wonder by R.J. Palacio


Awesome book about those different than us. Remember, we're all humans living together.

4: The Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan

Great author, John Flanagan, great characters to go on great adventures. John Flanagan, also, wrote The Ranger's Apprentice Series. It's fab as well.

3: Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley


A book about being brothers & never losing hope.


2: Where She Went by Gayle Foreman (Sequel to If I Stay)

Gotta read these two books. I can't/ don't want to spoil greatness.

1: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Great author. He hasn't authored a book that I haven't enjoyed throughly. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Looking forward to reading my growing stack for 2013 & the new Spud novel. 

See you in the future...

No comments: