Friday, November 19, 2010

So Sorrry...

I've been lagging this week. I've been ill with a head cold since Tuesday & had a math (Boooooooooooooooooooo!) test on Thursday that's kept me fairly busy. I'll see how I did on Tuesday. The semester is quickly coming to an end. It just started, right?

I've really got nothing to report. Bad Religion, for those who care, was AMAZING. I was nervous before which I'm always nervous before a show. I don't know what that's all about. I would say Bad Religion is definitely/ safely in my Top 10 bands if not Top 5. I'm gonna have to give that some thought & get back to you. I felt like I was back in 11th grade singing along. They just bring back so many memories. Only downside, they didn't play Stranger Than Fiction & kill the strobe lights. I had a migraine on the trip home. The opener also killed it, Off with Their Heads.


Lastly, I got mail (Yes, real mail.) from Oakland or Lafayette, California to be exact. I don't know any one in either of those towns. Turns out, it was from Yvonne Prinz. I signed up for her mailing list after I read Vinyl Princess. She's also one of the owners of one of my favorite places in the world, Amoeba Music. She's got a new book coming out, All You Get is Me. I think I'm gonna send her thank you card for her wonderful stores that I'm lucky enuff to go to every year. Thanks, Lin.

I'm off to see what I can find to do in Logan. I know nothing, but it's worth a try.

I'll leave you with...


Just discovered today. Good stuff. Helps even more with two hot babes in leather jackets all Ramones style. Got my heart all twitter-pated.

See you in the future...

No comments: