Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Trip to the Great Salt Lake Included...



Melanie's NEW house...

Me cookin' eggs in the kitchen...

Me loungin' & eatin' my eggs in the living room...

Me playin' the piano eatin' eggs...

Me & Mel gettin' our caffeine on...

Me eatin' eggs by the fireplace...

Me sittin' on the toilet in the half bath eating eggs...

Me walkin' up the stairs eating eggs...

Me again on the toilet in the guest bath eatin' eggs...

Me on technically my bed eatin' eggs...

Me takin' a tub eatin' eggs...

Me in the shower eatin' eggs...

Mel's bedless bed in the master bedroom eatin' eggs...

Me bloggin' about eating eggs in Mel's house...

I hope you enjoyed the tour of Mel's new house. (Sorry about my shorts almost fallin' off. I've lost a few LBs in the last few months.)

See you in the future...

Almost forgot...

Dear House in Sandy, Utah,
It's November 13th for damns sake. Please don't turn your Christmas lights on till after Thanksgiving, or the dozen eggs in my car may be headed your way.

Your's truly,
Tom "'s the Bomb" Styer

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a great house! Oh and I TOTALLY agree about the christmas lights. What's with people?

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

you two are hilarious! thanks for the egg tour of mel's new pad. love ya both!!

Melanie said...

Now that's a lot of eggs.

Tom Styer said...

Egg-cellent!

MissLed said...

HAHA. It is still signed in as you. That last post was really me.