Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15th, 2011...

Few things...

The Ettes have a new album...

I haven't heard it yet. I was hoping to buy it when they came through Utah. Sadly, they're not stopping here. I'll have to buy online. I understand when only four people show up to your last SLC show. I promise, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye that I'll double that next time.

Second...

Sharks...



Check it out. Something all the kids should get into, but won't.

Third...

Hot Water Music is back recording new material. I'm very happy about this endeavor. All the side projects are great, but I'm glad they're back to their primary venture.

A side project...



Fourth...

Some of my finds at the DI. Many, many, many others to share soon.



Last...

I'm close to coming back to facebook. I don't know when it'll happen, but it will soon. I've got a new persona already. No picture yet. I'm working on it. One thing, I won't search you out; you gotta find me. Sorry. It's the way it's gotta be. You can do it; I know you can.

See you in the future...

No comments: