Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Ettes... (I know I talk about them A LOT. I just think you're pretty dumb if you're not on this boat.)

On the day I prayed they'd return to Salt Lake City, I'm having my own little concert in my room. Here's a couple of songs on MY set list for them...

The Ettes - Excuse by PressHere

http://blog.kexp.org/blog/2011/08/09/song-of-the-day-the-ettes-my-heart/







Last, my all tme favorite, I Wanna Go Home. (No clip. I'm pretty sure they don't play this ever.)

I saw The Ettes thrice, once in LA, while I was unemployed. I owe them a ton for
being part of the soundtrack to my happiest, albeit ruff, year. Thank you so much.

I'll leave you with a Tom sandwich... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

1 comment:

MissLed said...

Yay, the day I finally blog surf - you've updated! Boise's really not that far of a drive. Not for your girlfriends that you love! I think you should take that road trip! p.s. why is your blog not saved as one of my bookmarked sites anymore? Did someone delete it while I was at work maybe? Curses! Well, too bad. It's book marked again suckas!