Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So... Jeggings (?)...

As I was looking for my pants (I only wear AE relax style. Two SLC malls didn't carry them. Thank you Cache Valley Mall.), a girl in front of me was asking if "jeggings" came in a tall. I look down; she's already wearing a pair. The employee began to tell her they didn't come in a tall, but if you roll them up, they look cute. I said to myself, "Wait a minute. I know about jeggings." I proceeded to tell them that they do in fact come in a tall. I saw Conan wear them on his show, & he's a tall drink of water. Proof...



The girl just ignored me & got her handling advice from the girl at the register. She really was too cool for school.

No offense ladies, I luv you in your skinny jeans. Trust me, I do a few double takes. I even luv you in leggings: black, grey, blue, or whatever. BUT jeggings, except on Bergen, are ridiculous.

Also, the Cache Valley Mall has killed another store that I like to peruse. Hot Topic is on it's way out. Thanks for the cheap records that no one would buy except me when on discount. I'll remember you fondly. I've come to realize that Cache Valley can't keep anything cool within their mitts. So long... Fair well...

See you in the future...


1 comment:

MissLed said...

Oh, Tom - you and Coco just made my night! Happy New year! See you in the future.