Friday, December 24, 2010

Castaic/ Santa Clairita '10

As you may all know, after my final, I jetted down to Los Angeles & up to Castaic to be with some of the greatest people, the Wildes, & Meldrums. (Totally surprised to see MeMa the first night.) This is the 9th year in a row I've been, & I plan on doing it every year going forward. (Dear Future Wife, I hope that's ok, or that's a deal breaker.) Our group has almost tripled since our trips inaugural time, December 28th, 2001. That first trip to Uncle Wlat's was Me, Melanie Ledingham, Tim LaRue, & Kelsi Doolittle-Meldrum. Now, there's husbands & kids. Every year our group has added to it. I was told it's up to me for next year. Here's to hoping...

I know you're all dying to see pictures. A little warning, I don't really like taking pictures. I rarely smile as it is & to force it for a picture is hard. So, if I'm not smiling, don't think I'm not having fun. I AM.

We got there at 900am...


The wives & Mel luv this photo; I can guarantee that. This is me, Lin, & John pushing the kids (Minus Naomi) on our way to "Mall World".

This is T & T2. I'm the original, Terminator, but not as good as the sequel, Terminator 2. What am I saying? Thomas Scott (T) & Thomas Murray (T2) on "Mall World".

Here are the Meldrums on the Tea Cups. It was advised I not to ride due to my stomach. I didn't want to soil Uncle Walt's sacred land; I've already marked California Adventure. Damn you, Churro's!!!

Melanie & Norah on Sleeping Beauty's (Aurora) Carousel. I'm right in front of her. I guess I won the race.

Moms, "Nieces & Nephews" (from L to R) Norah, Tommy, Georgia, Naomi, & Jake. Thanks, Jake for looking at the camera. Good boy.


Me & Jake on Buzz Lightyear

Me, Mel, Lin, & John on Space Mountain. The bicthinest ride of them all. If I could stay on & go around as many times as I want, I so would. Tongue's waging was NOT planned by Lin & I.


Me & my Uncle Walt

There'll be more to come. (Missing pictures... Hint, hint.) I just want to give you a little taste. This was on a Thursday. The next day it started raining & hasn't let up.

Hope all have a good holiday.

See you in the future...

3 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

thanks for the reprimand... I mean reminder. They should be in your inbox.

Loves.

Jake told me just yesterday that he had so much fun riding on Toy Story with you & shooting things. <3

Melanie said...

Yep, our kids love Uncle Tom. Me, too. Can you kids come back tomorrow?

(and guess what else? It is STILL raining.)

MissLed said...

I wish we were on "mall" world right now celebrating Tom's Birthday! Happy Birthday to T1!