Sunday, August 30, 2009

Well, I'm still alive...


My first week is officially over.  There was a lot to take in.  First, I know you're dying to know...  I wasn't nervous at all.  I thought I'd be at least as nervous as when I fly.  Nope!  It was more like riding Space Mountain.  (I know some of you catch my drift.)  I've got a lot of reading.  I like to read, but this amount is almost ridiculous.  I'm making my way through.  I'm even ahead.  Knowing I've got The Night Marchers on Tuesday & other shows all September long.  The toughest thing for me is the social aspect.  I'm such an introvert.  I'm perfectly fine hanging out with myself.  It's almost more fun.  Any suggestions, I'll take 'em.  It's tough & very daunting.  It's a new week.  Let me see where it leads...

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

meet the challenge, tom. meet the challenge. you're all over it!