Sunday, August 23, 2009

On the Eve...

School starts tomorrow!  I can't believe it.  It's here.  Am I nervous?  Kinda.  I thought I'd be a lot worse than I am.  I'll have to see how I sleep.  Here's my checklist for your approval...

  • Get admitted...  Check!
  • SOAR...  Check!
  • Enroll in Classes...  Check!
  • Pay Tuition...  Check! (Literally)
  • Buy Backpack...  Check!
  • Buy Notebooks...  Check!
  • Buy Pens, Pencils, Highlighters...  Check!
  • Buy Books...
  • Flair out Backpack & notebooks...  Check!


What's the pad lock for?  Well, I had that on the backpack my senior year of high school.  Back then, it was more to keep it closed; this time it's to keep my iPod & camera safe.  One thing this bag is missing...

The '23' I hand painted.  Yes, I've framed it.  It's a piece of my history.  (Next to it, is a ceramic look-a-like of me.  I got this as a birthday present from a primary teacher, Sister Abel, when I was 7, 8, or 9.  What are they sitting on?  You can see 3 of 4 boxes full of 45s.  That's a sneak peak into my room.  I know everyone has been wondering what it looks like.  Well, there you go.)

Wish me luck as I open book 4 of my life.  My goal is still to post something once a week, Sunday preferably.  Forgive me if I lapse a week or two.

Watch out Utah State...  Cause here I come!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

My favorite new Aggie! You'll be fabulously successful!
Sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow.

Tori said...

Good luck! I am really excited for you...it will be so much fun and exciting!

Natalie said...

Good luck with everything today. It was nice to have you visit Saturday. We'll be anxious to hear all about this new adventure.

Seantae Jackson said...

Congrats!New chapters are always good. Good luck!

Gma Tisa said...

I'm just so proud. I know you'll do well Tom. Good luck! TomISthebomb!!!