Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spring (HA!) Semester...

The new semester is upon me at the Utah State University. I've got an Economics online class & English 2010. In English, I'm currently writing my autobiography. If you've got any suggestions, I'm takin' 'em. I don't think my life is very interesting, but you might. Wish me luck this semester. I'm taking it more serious than last. I think I've found a recipe for success. Crossing my fingers.

I got my brand new spankin' ipod!!!

I scrimped & saved for months. Plus, my year end bonus helped A LOT. Thanks, Robert. It's a beautiful thing. Thanks to my friend Greg "Mother" Tucker for the discount. I can't wait to fill this up with everything I have & need.

Next on my list...
30th Anniversary Bad Religion Vinyl Box Set

I need this, & it's gonna happen. (Where's my sugar momma? Anyone...) I hope they're around when it does. I need to find a lay-away plan.

After, I went & bought a few records to fill it...

Bad Religion: The Dissent of Man (Congrats on finally making Targets: Promising Artists. It only took 30 years or so.)
Mumford & Sons: Sigh No More
Randy Newman: I love LA---Because I do love LA & ALL my peeps (Yes, I said peeps. Hi Jake, Norah, Georgia, Tommy, & Naomi).

To name a few. I got more, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about my limited edition, blue blah blah blah.

Also, dinner with my friends, Ingrid & Aaron, at Red Iguana II. So delicious. I could drink the salsa. I love these people. I can't wait to see them next month.

Loganites... If you see a three legged Jack Russell Terrier. I know of a family who is desperately looking for him. His names Rocco.

Last, I saw my campus crush yesterday. My heart skipped a beat. Now, I need to grow some &@!!$ & give it a go.





Hope all is well...

See you in the future...


No comments: