Monday, February 4, 2008

Editors




I had the chance to see Editors for the 3rd time, and the 2nd in the last 6 months.  If you haven't seen them, do it now.  What are you waiting for?  Go now!  They are going to be uge (Yes, I meant to leave the "h" off.).  From the show in September, the # of people tripled.  It was packed.  Still playin' all the hits. My personal fav Blood is always awesome.   Still closin' with Finger in the Factories.  I just opened the new LP (Long Player/ Record) and got a CD with it.  Let me say this, it's better than the first.  Suprising, I know!  Do yourself a favor and go see this band.  If you can't go buy both albums.

PS...  I've learned to make this.  It's shortbread and it's YUM-O(Rachel Ray)!

6 comments:

Lin said...

yeah, thanks for the text during the show, they've been on the "to see" list for a while now. and if i learned how to make shortbread it would be really dangerous. breakfast lunch & dinner.

Melanie said...

What! Tom totally is the bomb.com.

If we can't ship the ranch dressing, can we get some of that shortbread? It's my fave.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

that shortbread looks divine... Tom really is the bomb.com! :)

Welcome to the blog world. Looking forward to reading your recommendations.

Are you coming to play soon? We'll most likely bless the baby in May... and that's Norah 1st birthday too... I think we should plan a Disney trip or a party or something!! :)

Tori said...

HOLY COW TOM IS BLOGGING [& baking]!! Wahoo... love the blog, love the title, & would love some shortbread!

The McKell Spot said...

Wow you are so domestic!!

Kai said...

Wow, I read it from cover to cover. Nice work Tom.