Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sometimes... It's Time to Go

After applying for the last 8 months, I've accepted a position with Intermountain Brands in Salt Lake City.  This said, I will be moving.  First in with my Mom & Dad out in Eagle Mountain, Utah.  After a couple months saving, I plan on getting  my own place in the SLC area.  The goal is to have something by August 2nd for a visit from my friends James & Mandilyn.

This was a very hard decision for me.  Logan couldn't offer me a competitive starting wage.  School will be done through the extension in SLC.  It's still a priority and the top goal in my life (right now.  Maybe moving will bring a little lady into my life. Here's to prayin.) It's not going anywhere.  I started; I WILL finish.

I will miss Logan terribly.  I've been in the valley for 12 years.  I can see my first apartment from my last, a full circle.  All the things I've done and seen in Logan will be with me for forever. 

I have met many, many great people and friends. Too many to mention.  If you're reading this, I consider you a friend.  I plan to be up here for THE Best Damn Fireworks, Aggie Football, especially homecoming, and Basketball as long as they don't interfer with school.  I hope to see all of you some time or another.

As always music can say a lot more...



I know I've posted this before, but Dave Hause speaks to me like no other in music today.

I hope...

See you all in the future...

No comments: