Friday, March 30, 2012

Nothing new...

I've had every intention of updating for awhile now, but haven't. Why tonight then? I don't know. Maybe, it's the 44 oz of Mountain Dew coursing thru my body.

Last I left you, I had just returned from a whirlwind trip to the Bay Area for a great friends wedding. I grew up in a small town. Any chance I have to see the world out side Logan & Utah is a great time. I love walking thru the concrete canyons. I love that no one knows me. I LOVE that feeling.

School is going well. I finished Fall semester strong. This semester I've taken a handful of classes. All are going well in my opinion.

I'm still looking for a job. I've applied a bunch of places and had a few interviews. Nothing yet. I've got faith the right job will come along.

Hope this finds all is well with everyone that reads this.

See you in the future...

No comments: