Thursday, September 22, 2011

Online Dating...

I'm on an online dating site. They try their damnedest to find me some. My one observation from all this is 99.01% of the ladies like to camp.  Let me say here, I do NOT. (I'm going to change my intro to state this fact.)

Nothing new really.  I burning life at both ends. School is going well, but I'm sure beat. I'm up on campus a lot. I leave work Monday-Thursday & go to campus till 930, 1000 most nights.  I'm tired is an understatement.

Bought my ticket to see my Uncle Walt & all his friends.  Most especially, I get to see my dear, dear friends. I wish I could see them everyday, but I'm sorry to say I only see them a few short days outta the year.

I love this song.  I saw Eniac play the skateshop back in probably 2005. I was blown away. Hope you are too.



Go Brewers!

Happy Homecoming.

See you in the future...

No comments: