Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day 2011...

At 1900 hours on March 25, 2011, I lost a friend. They had been with me through thick & thin. They travelled with me where ever I went. At a young age they travelled to Disneyland to visit our Uncle Walt. I watched them grow from a little guy to bigger than I've ever seen. It came time for them to go. It was a sad occasion for all, but it was time. They're always with me; some days more than others.

This is 3-1/2 months of growth. I didn't shave 'cept trim the mustache that whole time. It was time. Had I known how much attention I'd get, I would've done it sooner. Also, I forgot how much razors are.


I'm at an interesting part of my life. I've got a lot of things jumbled up in my pea-sized brain. I know they'll work out in the end. I just need to make a decision and run with it.


Now, off to school to get some work done.


No comments: