Friday, June 27, 2008

F!

Yesterday, I woke up @ 4 am. I couldn't fall back to sleep.  Got up and surfed for awhile.  Went in to work @ 7 am.  I had a good outlook on how the day was going to be.  I even think I talked myself up to go to SLC.  But alas, it was never meant to be.  Just round lunch, I was smacked with a big surprise.  I bet you can't guess what it was...



SURPRISE!!!

The landlord @ work was mowing this area...


What he was mowing with...  a swather.  He flipped a rock.  You can't tell me you hear or notice this.  (Sorry if this offends...) He was a douche bag about the whole thing.  (One other word is coming to mind about him.  It rhymes with trucker.)  I had to hold my tongue many times when I was on the phone with him.  Asked if I had window coverage on my insurance.  (Who asks that.  Let alone first thing out of his mouth.)  I never saw him & never confessed till he saw it in person.  Still, never apologized.  What about my plans?  He didn't care.  He was more worried about where I was parked.    I have the rocks (another one it the plastic molding) & told our accountant we'll mail 'em with the rent.


2 comments:

Tori said...

Oh F is right! I would not have held back...hopefully the guy will pay for it...Keep up the blogging, it's been awhile since I've seen you guys so it's fun to read what your up to!

MissLed said...

Mother Trucker! I'd be ticked too. I can't believe he asked you if YOU had insurance. The real question is, does HE have ROCK throwing insurance? Sorry Tom!