Monday, March 24, 2008

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Stephaine Meyer is going to kill me.  I just finished New Moon; the second book in the Twilight series.  By the title of this blog, I was highly disappointed.  It started out great.  There was a story that was climaxing nicely.  Then, she shut that story down and moved onto another story.  It really bothered me.  She had another Star Trek ending.  UGH!  I really was starting to like Jacob and where that was headed.  DAMN you Edward.  I'm reluctant to go on, but I'll say this; she has me hooked.  I gotta see where this crap is going.  Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Tori said...

ha ha ha ha...hilarious!! I am an Edward fan, and I think once you read the third book you will appreciate the 1st and 2nd ... and then it will leave you dying for the last one...
(p.s. I own the third one if you want to borrow it, since you hate stephenie meyer and all...)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Team Jacob here. Not really an Edward fan at all. Especially after the 3rd book.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, I feel exactly the same way! I think these books are pretty much awful and I can't figure out how or why I read all three of them!

MissLed said...

Edward is cold and creepy! Seriously...if someone snuck into my house and watched me sleep (and listened to me talk in my sleep) I would FREAK!

Read book 3...then we'll talk.